Empowering our team
One of our corporate objectives is to
attract and engage talented people - Rockwell Collins competes for
talented employees who will design, develop and support the innovative
products and services our customers demand.
- To attract this talent, it's critical that we
are considered a top employer in our industry. For the last two
years, Rockwell Collins was named one of the best places to work by
- To engage our employees, we offer challenging
work, opportunities to grow, and an inclusive environment that makes
all of us feel valued.
- Every day we get to work with some of the best
minds in aviation, global defense, and information management.
- We also get to develop some of the most
advanced products and services in the world.
- We value our people and invest in their growth
and success by providing career development opportunities through
Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition
Meet Lisa Cole, software engineer in
Melbourne, Florida, who used Rockwell Collins' tuition reimbursement
program to change the course of her career.