Rockwell Collins password rules
Passwords for our systems follow a stringent set of rules designed to help us
protect your data. Rockwell Collins' password policy is as follows.
- If you log in at least once every 90 days, your password will be valid
for one year from the date you last changed it.
- If you have not logged in for 76 days, you will begin receiving daily
email@example.com reminding you that your password will
expire if you do not log in at least once every 90 days.
- If you do not log in for 90 days, your password will expire and you will
have to reset it before you can log in. You can reset your password using
the Forgot password feature. For more information, see
Logging in under
Account Management Center help.
- Password requirements:
- Password is case-sensitive
- Password must have more than eight alphanumeric characters (letters
A-Z and digits 0-9)
- Password must contain at least one number
- Password must contain at least one letter
- Password must contain one symbol
- Password cannot contain more than two consecutive characters from
your user ID
- If changing or resetting your password, the new password cannot be
the same as any of the last three passwords used.
We recommend that your password does not form or contain any words found in a
Rev 3.0 2013-12-19
© Copyright 2019 Rockwell Collins, Inc. All rights
of Access |
Privacy Statement |